stillway shifter

mastergrader007

master jimmy-rigger!
Apr 18, 2009
Ontario, Canada
MK-111;1323941 said:
found this on yahoo japan, first time I have seen one for sale for ages,

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e84845251

you would have to go through a 3rd party like Rinkya to buy it though.

sorry if its the wrong section, its just a heads up incase anyone was interested

lol, looks cool but i dont know how to read japanese! lol, i dont know if my supra is a stick house with a goat underneath it, or a tic tac toe board with a fish inside it! lmao. :biglaugh:

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
mastergrader007;1323949 said:
lol, looks cool but i dont know how to read japanese! lol, i dont know if my supra is a stick house with a goat underneath it, or a tic tac toe board with a fish inside it! lmao. :biglaugh:

★ STILLWAY (SUTIRUUEI) Supra JZA70 1JZ is a brand new original products for SAKITTOSHIFUTA drift pass. Using only turn to lift the lever under the knob of a simple shift. Circuit mode is set to 1 and 1-4 degrees can only shift up and shift down the gear. 5-speed and back is not compulsory, will help prevent most of the shift error. HKS DOGUMISSHON for the Trust and will be produced separately in別注estimates are available. Shipping at 980 including tax but the Hokkaido and Honshu-Shikoku Kyushu Okinawa ¥ 1480 yen. ☆ Please check at the local location of此方it's safe to introduce myself so expensive items. ☆ 1 ~ 2 photos of each product sample FD3S. Mechanism is the same things that other vehicles.
google translate :icon_bigg