Stilll Running rich!

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
Alright i cant figure it out.. Im still running really rich...

I just checked codes and nothing...

What are some other possbilites for my richness???

Past threads we found that the vsv for the fpr was acting up so new one of those... found a vacumm leak underneath the intake but thats pre turbo(fixed btw)... new knock sensor.... new o2 sensor and spark plugs last year after hg

Do you think its still a vacum leak? After i got the new vsv and KS i pulled the efi to reset everything just in case..

BTW im getting like 100miles to a tank right now :(..... when a friend was behind me yesterday he was like damn i can smell you like 5 cars away

I also have a slight leak on my turbo elbow that wouldnt cause it would it?

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
i should get a code if problems there though? what could be wrong with my afm? had it out the other day when i replaced a hose and the honeycomb part looked perfect... i have been running rich just this summer... idk what happened during the winter time...

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
and your not throwing a code,hmmmm typicaly,you'll get a code 31 if there is a prob w/ the afm. i guess start fresh,disconnect the 15 amp fuse for the EFi in the main fuse block for 15 sec,then put it back and start the car.let it idle,struggle spew smoke and see if a check engine light comes on,if it does,you got a code,if not well,fudge man i dunno! make sure that light is working...lol i know some help I am