Steering lock adjustment and wheel bearing check

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
a good way to find out is to drive along a center de-vider it will eco off it

sounds kinda like hummm change in your pocket I guess

best way pull caliper wiggle wheel

and I would really cheak your lower ball joints..... the fallower joint does not go that much but it can so it good to check to if you stoved some thing

simple way of checking the lower ball joint is to jack up car on one side get a brick and 2x4 slip the 2x4 under the tire and then slip the brick under the 2x4 making a nice pry stick step on the 2x4 and fi you feel move ment you ball joint is fucked it should not be loose or pop up and down

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
supra_rulz;1857771 said:
hahaha yeah. But why else own a sports car if you're not going to use it right?

i'm being peer-pressured into making a smart choice -_- lol
Depends on what you call "using it right", I'm personally with Poodles below on this one. If I wanted a no-frills track car, I probably would have kept my Camaro. :p

Poodles;1857774 said:
It's a GT car :) It's made to haul my ass around at high speeds in comfort for long distances :rofl:

supra_rulz

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
te72;1857968 said:
Depends on what you call "using it right", I'm personally with Poodles below on this one. If I wanted a no-frills track car, I probably would have kept my Camaro. :p

lol. i suppose that is also true.

Alright, i checked some more, looking good. Installed a ps cooler and this is my new (kinda ugly) rims. Spacers and new rubber needed.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Those look like Volks to me... nothing to be mad about if they are. :)