Steering Column Harness

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Can anybody take a picture of theirs for me? I need a pre 88 IIRC. I installed a new rotating piece and when i took the wires out of the main plug down under the dash i got caught up in something in the middle and forgot where they went. My own dumbass fault. Ive tryed to find out through the EWD and my haynes manual and i still cant figure it out. Ive spent hours messing with it until my fingers were so numb from plugging and unplugging the harness that i couldnt physically unplug it anymore.

Ive got the horn working but my cruise doesnt work still and my front windshield washer has now stopped working when it did before. If i press the button there is an electrical draw, The volt meter dips a tiny bit when the car is in accessory. But no water. The pump is still working, The headlight sprayers and rear window both work great.

Ive searched and looked at the TEWD and ill admit i cant read a wiring diagram but i did the best i could. A picture would really help.

Thanks in advance.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Or could anybody point me in the direction of what pins the three wires from the wheel clock are supposed to be in.

The green with red stripe, Black with white stripe, And solid white. From the steering wheel clock.

Thanks again.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
I have found that the front and rear washer both share the same, What looks to be common ground. Pin #16 which is a soild black wire. The front washer which is not working only has one other wire and thats pin #8 which is light blue.

When when it plugs into the harness under the dash it changes into a blue and pink stripe. And thats as far as i got before i ran out of day light.

Can anybody give me a hand or any insight on how to read these wiring diagrams?