Starting problems

Supra90gr

Feb 12, 2009
Connecticut
So heres a little background on the issue... I did a rebuilt on the motor. swapped everything from the old motor (running 100%) to the new and put it in. had trouble starting it. figured out cps was 180 off. fixed it fired up. car was driving fine just had a weird idle when warmed up. after figuring out the idle issue car was fine was just dumping a lot of fuel and running very rich....drove car to my mechanics place and left it there. calls me the next day and says that the car would not start. came up with code 14 and another code can't remember the number for no injector signal. figured out the igniter craped out as there was weak spark. put that on and nothing changed. changed CPS with a known working one and now its getting spark but no injector signal. IGF wire has continuity all the way from igniter to ECU...injector resistor is not within spec came back with 1.6ohm but its supposed to be 3ohms.

kinda lost here. why aren't the injectors getting a signal? anything I missed? check the wiring and everything seems good....can tps play a roll on the issue?