Stance Coilover GB interest

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I am thinking of doing a Stance Coilover GB. I will be doing the GR+ model and GR+ Pro model for mainly MK3's but any coilover available on their site I can get. They are getting a shipment in soon (in the next month) so I want to get it all together right after that so we get all that we need.

Cost will be about $1100 Shipped for GR+ and $1200 shipped

Any interest?

MA70 87-92 14k/10k
175mm/200mm

I personally love the feel of these coilovers from the other set ups I used to have. These soak up bumps super well.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
JustinGotA1j;1075608 said:
How are these compared to the Tein SS coilovers?

I used to have Tein HA's and I love these sooooo much better.

sogi99;1075612 said:
does it come with the upper mounts? or do we have to use the stock ones. I'm asumming it comes with one like the tein flex

They come with after market ones. Pics will be added in the first post of my set when I opened them.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
sneakypete;1076728 said:
so when do you think this will get started? how many sets need to be sold?

I'll figure when I want to start this this week. As for how many sets.. As many as possible but it is not that big of an issue. lol

FredMk3

mk3 for life!
Mar 30, 2005
Sept-Iles/Quebec
www.cardomain.com
Hey I would be interested, but I would need like a month to get the money together....but I'll see.

What's the difference between the GR+ and GR+ Pro, I don't see and application for the mk3 for the GR+ Pro...basically just adds helper springs.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
FredMk3;1077062 said:
Hey I would be interested, but I would need like a month to get the money together....but I'll see.

What's the difference between the GR+ and GR+ Pro, I don't see and application for the mk3 for the GR+ Pro...basically just adds helper springs.

Yeah it just adds a helper spring. It is not really needed unless you plan on going super slammed like my car was, because the GR+ didn't get low enough for me.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
Adjuster;1077071 said:
Can this be run near stock height? (I actually don't want to lower my car as much as it is now on Tokico TEMS struts, and B&G Springs.)

Too bad there is not a way to fit the Tems actuators on these type struts.

interested in stock height as well
any pics of them on car at highest and lowest points?