Srt vs my old mk3

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
I was kinda lost trying to find the 5 south when there was a black car next to me at first i didn't pay attention cuz i though it was a honda that I passed.
When I heard him shifting cuz bov was loud so i down shift to 4th gear and we were pretty even but when I shift to 5th gear I was 1/2 car ahead until I slowed down cuz there was my enter to the 5 south and he took the 60.
I know some guys like always they're going to say it's B.S but it's not.
I have a question do the mk3 turbo run better when it's cold or it's just me?
I don't have a boost gauge just the stock one but it showed passing the 8+ psi usually when it's cold. When it's hot only shows 7-7.5 psi.
I'm going to miss my mk3 for somedays but as soon as my camaro it's ready I'm going to fix my supra. I think I have a bhg but I haven't done the pressure check or anything like that.
No oil in the coolant, I don't have to add the coolant now.The only problem is the white smoke and smell like acid. I'm going to put a MHG, studs and all that. DDP, lexus afm, injectors, fuel pump, upgrade turbo.

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
Turbos are more effected by air temps then naturally aspirated because in addition to changing intake temps they rely on air to cool the intercooler.