srt-4 vs. mk3 supra

supra_driven

Jun 3, 2005
dfw
gixxer750 said:
I notice that you have the "bad ground one tail light goes out when brakes are applied" also...

good runs

I know. I thought it was working that night, but i guess not. I keep tightening that dam screw and it messes up awhile later.:icon_conf

supra_driven

Jun 3, 2005
dfw
supra_driven said:
I'm using an HKS FCD.
(Being running it with stock fuel system for a good time now.)
Also, boost tapers down to .7bar as rpms increase.

About this tapering down at high rpm deal, what can i do to make it stay at 1bar all the way. I already shimed the wastegate, but it didn't help like i thought it would.

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
lol yea Daemon im with you. that gay said it took him still 80 to pass him. I hate SRT's fags. there all like "i have stage 3 but ya know a mech. had to do it for me cause i dont know anything about the car" Fucking cum guzzling road sluts!!! ARGGGGGHH

tomz

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I find it funny that he was bragging about getting you off the line, considering you run less boost and your car is a lot heavier and I would guess he dumped the clutch, and maybe you didn't, plus one of you, I am assuming it was you that spun real hard. SRT-4's are all accelaration

supra_driven

Jun 3, 2005
dfw
i did have all season michellins in that video (235's) Now i swapped the rims and tires and put some 265's.:biglaugh:

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
that was a nice run, you destroyed him!:biglaugh: do watch out though i just blew my turbo at hitting 1 bar and dropping to .8. with practically the same mods as you besides intercooler piping. but still im very glad you kicked his ass, they talk to much shit.