squrillbait's 87t build

squrillbait

Jun 5, 2005
wichita, ks
ok guys i think its time for me to come outta the shadows on here and post up my mods to my soup.
so far this is what i've done:
the engine has hella miles on it but it runs strong.

i bought an upgraded turbo from g-pop shop for 700 its a 57 trim.

i bought an intercooler kit from cx racing for 300. it included all new pipes and hardware.

i bought a devoriced dp.

i bought an aluminum radiator from cx racing.....i have to return it cause it has a hole in it.

i bought an apexi neo as well as a zetronix wide band.

550 cc seimens injectors from drift motion.

airamotive afpr kit from driftmotion.

powersteering ss line, cold start injector ss line, fuel dampener ss line, all from drift motion.

a six puck ceramic clutch with sprung hub from drift motion.

aluminum drive shaft from the drive shaft shop.

ss intake pipe to replace the stock hose.

aftermarket oil cooler with ss lines, custom made by my brother and i.

3in test pipe, and rsr gt2 cat back.

tokico illuminas2 and intrax springs.

konig crosshair 18x8.5 35mm offset all around.(i bought 19x9.5 20mm offset for the rears just havent installed them yet.)

aluminum rad over flow tank<---pain in the arse to fit in with the new intercooler but i made it work:biglaugh:

ss clutch line from drift motion.

tt supra fuel pump from drift motion.

greddy turbo timer.

hks fcd.

k&n filter with lipp lex replica afm.

egr delete with custom plates made by my dad and my brother.

manual boost controller with cable that runs into the car i ran the knob to where the cigerette lighter used to be its pretty sweet.

short throw shifter from c's racing.

and thats pretty much it for now i will take a million pics later and get them posted, sorry that i didnt take more while we were doing the work but i can show you the finished product. by the way im not leaving the 7m in it cause i have a 1j that im gonna build when i get outta school, the mods i've done so far are just so i dont get waxed everyday while im in houston going to school.:naughty:

thanks for looking,
james

squrillbait

Jun 5, 2005
wichita, ks
p1346153_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

squrillbait

Jun 5, 2005
wichita, ks
well this sux, i got my car all put together and put about 130miles on the clutch. so i took it to the drag strip. well with out droping the clutch due to it not being broke in, the best time i could get out of it was a 16 sec et. i was like great i made my car slower then stock. however it was 100 out side and i still need a turbo blanket. i think that might of helped the slow et. the upper intercooler pipe was friggin hot as hell. i did have a full tank of gas too but i mean come on i should be going way faster then 16 sec's. oh and to top it off now i have a boost leak somewhere, or at least i think i do, cause when i hit boost i hear a hoot sound like an owl. oh i upgraded the bov to a sabb heavy duty unit. i hate my life.:3d_frown::1zhelp: