spw race seats

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
dammit i hate sites with no prices. wtf is the point in displaying products with no price???????

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
If memory serves me, horsepower freaks use to sell them and the price was about 200.00 a seat.
And Dr J. what do u mean about this "certified" issue? Am I missing something? Is there some type of sanctioned certification for car seats or something? Not trying to be a smart ass just want more info regarding your comment:)

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
certified means they have gone thru the safety tests. a non certified seat means it is of unknown quality and safety which could result in a collapsed seat and broken neck in a crash.

that is why i wont buy ebay seats. yeah they are cheap, but id rather not have one break apart in a crash.

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
the seat is an integral part of the belt/safety system. in a crash, the belts hold you to the seat....and assume the seat is capable of withstanding the forces involved. the FIA has a certification for racing use seats. the $100 "racing seat" you pick up @ pep girls probably hasn't even been tested....