spring '05 pix

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dr.J I only hope that one day my car is a good as yours, and that i know half as much about supras as you do.
I salute you, Dr.

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
IJ. said:
Cage looks well done!
(aren't door bars a bitch ;)! I put a dogleg in mine in the Z as it was almost impossible to get in with straight bars!)(it saved my life)

eh, i was of the opinion that swing-outs were for pansies....i think i've changed that. though i do think by using them you are sacrificing some rigidity....

D34DC311 said:
Dr.J I only hope that one day my car is a good as yours, and that i know half as much about supras as you do.
I salute you, Dr.

heh. thanks man!

Loki said:
Car looks good as it always does.

thanks man!

lagged said:
all business! i love it.

drj lets start a shitty paint mkiii club.

heh. sounds good to me. though i MAY be redoing the body this winter....we'll see how motivated i am....

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
heh. sounds good to me. though i MAY be redoing the body this winter....we'll see how motivated i am....

same here. POSSIBLY i might spring for a paint job in september or october, lets see how the cash is flowin by then...

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Car looks good... IMO leave the paint the shade(s?) of brown, gives it character ;)

What kind of padding is that on the cage? Looks like a hard plastic, or maybe the pic just gave me a bad idea of what it is... regardless, glad to see it's coming along, best of luck with it.

-J

P

PunaMKlll

i think its perfect, leave the paint..........how about sum engine pixs:wuteva:

Last edited by a moderator:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Nice pics Doc! Bet that cage stiffend that chassis up a little bit. I always think of this car as the Sex Pistols of the Supra community! Great work Doc!

PS your mbc made me blow my clutch....i blame that on you :icon_razz :joshers:

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Hehe, I love how the interior has the cop car look with the laptop and rollcage. Very nice install on the cage.