Spotted Mk3 on I-80 Eastbound NJ

HEY!

I dunno what color the car was, but it was about 4 weeks ago. I was driving my little red hyundai accent on I-80 East in NJ.

A beautiful mk3 pulled up next to me and i got so excited. I was going about 100mph. The mk3 pulled wayyyyy back and next thing I knew it flew by me.

Well if youre here

THANKS! That was like a sign. I wanted a mk3 for a few years now and that just bursted the bubble :}

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
damn it would help if you knew what color...hehe...i know i was on 80 cause i got off the wrong exit can't remember what exit though

INFEX;1162429 said:
damn it would help if you knew what color...hehe...i know i was on 80 cause i got off the wrong exit can't remember what exit though

Well I was in a red hyundai and the person in the mk3 definitely looked at me. Dunno if they thought i was tryin to race or knew I was excited to see my fav car.

The mk3 was dark, maybe black or red. I can't remember, it had it's fogs on... AND WE WERE FLYING!

Just so u know if it was u, u inspired me lol

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
JMofIRW;1162432 said:
Well I was in a red hyundai and the person in the mk3 definitely looked at me. Dunno if they thought i was tryin to race or knew I was excited to see my fav car.

The mk3 was dark, maybe black or red. I can't remember, it had it's fogs on... AND WE WERE FLYING!

Just so u know if it was u, u inspired me lol

prob me then lol i always have my fogs on lol

INFEX

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
JMofIRW;1163213 said:
Infex that website is sick!

thx that site is the book i worked on it was released at the con in sandiego...should be everywhere in 3-4 months.

and no i don't toy with hyundai's i was trying to take my cousin to school lol