Spokane Supras

Captain_Phil

Apr 13, 2009
Spokane, Wa
If anyone has seen a white supra with white trim and a 3 piece spoiler that's me, I'm almost 100% positive there are no other white package supras out here (post 89 rear)

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
nacho8705;1553275 said:
Yea im down for a meet or cruise too. Maybe not as reckless as last time, going from davids pizza by gonzaga to prospectors in wandermere in like 2 minutes- that was nuts. I seem to remember a certain gold mkii doing a burnout through the intersection of division and foothills..... But yeah the supras in spokane are dying, I have been trying to convince Justin B to buy one again. My friend Mike had a white mkiii, he totaled it. My old roomate brandon sold his and it has sinced been trashed. Last i saw, it was up for sale
on craigslist for $500 without a bumper and primered in grey.
I was the one who bought brandons supra. Drove it for like 6 months and hit a deer and ripped the front bumper off so I turned it in to insurance and got 4250 for it and bout it back for cheap. Then put 89+ bumper on and sold it for 3500 after I took a bunch of stuff off it. Then picked up my black 88 turbo with 88k original miles. Oh the history that is unraveled behind certain cars. I'm always up for a spokane meet tho for sure

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
mikeymkll7mgte;1709325 said:
ah... his old supra. I was thinking of chris's maroon na. I know the guy that drives the white NA. It used to be my car. And no... i did not put the muffler on it. it was that way when i got it, i just fixed the nose and repainted the front end. I actually have his old 85 p-type.
History on that maroon na supra... It was my first supra, shamely I was the one who had that fart can put on. Then sold it to josh Chris's brother. Lol

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
just kinda throwing this out there. i am gonna be in the market for a turbo supra. if anyone has any ideas of any around the spokane area i am interested. let me know thanks

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
I would be willing to part with my red 91. Lots of mods. Built motor 57 trim @ 17psi. Let me know if your interested.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

munro701

Nov 24, 2011
Spokane Washington
didnt know this part of the Supramania site existed! i bought a supra last year, megasquirted it, drove it for a couple days then it was stolen, just before heading off to afghanistan too. cops recovered it stripped down back in feb.

anybody got a nice shell, mkII or mkIII? maybe a 2wd pickup? ive been paroozing craigslist almost everyday just waiting and crossing my fingers.

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
Who's got the dark blue pre 89 in north spokane lowered with black rims? I saw him today he works at safeway distribution. Pretty good lookin stance on it. I wanna chat with him if I can find him. Anyone know who this is?

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
Most of us Spokanites with MkIIIs "know our stuff", are always interested in learning more, and are generally up for a meet.

My current build, '90 Turbo Targa, is being restored. It's all primer-ish white. She won't have a name until we get to know each other better.

My roommate has a '92 NA Sunroof. Beautiful Super Red (3E5) Her name is Khaleesi. ^_^

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
Munro701- I will have an 87 turbo 5 speed up for sale here real soon as soon as a buddy of mine and I get it back together. It going to be all stock, but a good clean car to start with. PM me if you want more details and you can come look at it if you want.

We really do need to get a meet together sometime before winter. I have my car going now. :) We could do it at my place (since almost all the locals know where I live) or someplace thats better for everyone. Lets get something going!

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
viper8008;1875640 said:
soupersupra- I would be the one with the dark blue supra and black wheels.
I love the way your car looks stance-wise. Got me looking for new all black rims. When I saw you driving I was like damn today was not the right day to drive the pickup. Ha. I live in the rowan and Nevada area. but mine is put away for the winter till I get new rims as I got run off the road avoiding body damage n ruined the rims:(

soupersupra

Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA
Did anyone check out import face off? I saw vids of a red 4th gen running low 8s against a 8s talon from English racing. Pretty sweet. Then someone had my identical car out there I guess.