Something is wrong with my suspension??

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Ok guys, i lowered my car last week. I jumped on DEAL on 4 hr&r springs and 2 front tokico illuminas for...lets say, way cheaper than the price of the 2 front tokico illuminas; and they were local. LOL, so i went and bought 2 rear tokico blues, im on a budget. And my plan was to have tokico blues all around anyways. So i installed them last tuesday, they are great!!! The springs lowered the car A LOT. I love the look now and the struts are very firm. And i dont know if it worked but i used a tool that is used to take out valve stems to set the front a little bit firmer and it feels to me that it did work.

Here's the problem. The front passenger's side is right on the wheel well, the driver's side is about 1/2 inch lowered. So, it looks kind of tucked, which looks nice but i dont want to have it uneven like that. I will get pictures tomorrow when i get out of school. But i wonder if anything is messed up on the driver's side suspension component but it looks like something is wrong to have the car uneven like that. I thought the car looks like that because i parked on even pavement. But it is uneven. Anyone experienced something like this? Pictures will be up tomorrow.