Something Important: THANK YOU VETS!!!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
US citizens: This is a day to remember what others have done or are currently doing to allow you to live in the free country we call the United States of America regardless of your political stance. If you see a man or woman in uniform today let them know their service does not go unnoticed.

To all those who have served or are serving currently:

A very sincere THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you!

::salute::_::salute::_::salute::_::salute::_::salute::_::salute::_

Please share any stories you guys have.

I worked with a WWII vet at a Toyota dealership over the summer and he told a few stories here and there when people asked, but didn't like to talk about himself much. Generally just a great, happy guy. Probably the nicest person at that entire dealership. He is 94 and still working 3 days a week and walks/drives himself everywhere. If anyone knows Jim at Go Toyota in Centennial, CO tell him I say thanks for his service!!!

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Why can't I be thanked from the top of your heart? Why is it always the bottom?

The perks of being in the military are good right now, but they're not over here for your freedom. Most never join because of patriotism. There are a few idealist who believe in it, but it only takes a few years for a lot of those to realize what an illusion this is.

Patriotism is as real as religion.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks to all of those who are in the military for whatever reason they decided to join.......:bowdown:

Thanks to all of those that were in the military also.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
My Grandpa and great Grandpa are both VFWs. My GFs Grandpa lost all his brothers in ww2, saving private ryan style. I have a great deal of respect for everyone who ever fought for us, or not for us, whatever you want to say. It takes courage and that alone is admirable