Someone Tried To Break Into My Supra

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
As the Title says So today while I was checking to see if my water pump is working and it is :biglaugh: . As I am closing my door and it shuts I hear it rattle and I was like what the? And I notice that someone tampered with the door handle/asembley. When I load the pics you can see where the yellow arrows are where they broke that piece in its cracked:3d_frown: . And were the blue arrows are is were the handle meets the door and its all loose almost ready to pop out.:cry: . Well all I can say is becareful out there guys:aigo: they are after our supras.

Last edited:

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
they did tamper with the glass there is marks and paint chips were they were trying they should have just broke the glass instead of messing up my paint job:cry:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I'd be packing a gun with me from now on. Anybody who tries to get into my baby gets a cap in their ass. ;)

I'd park you're car where you suspected it had been attempted to be broke into. Hide somehere with a shotgun in your lap waiting...

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Kai said:
WTF?! That sucks!

Besides, if someone wanted to steal a supra - they could just bend the glass out!!!

someone tried to pry my glass... they however werent very smart. they were prying at the molding Above the glass at the molding. not sure what getting the molding off would have done for them....

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Silly people! I have a surefire way of breaking into sports cars in under a minute without leaving a trace. I've already said too much:icon_razz You gain these skills when you are the type of person locking your keys inside all the time. Thats terrible to see someone do that to your car, I would be PISSED off. Thank God the damage was minimal though, they could have used a lot worse force provided they were a crackhead.