Somebody's New Setup

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
upgradedsupra said:
Then we can have red, white and! ..... wait a minute..you don't meet the requirements :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Duane
LMFAO!!!!

There's always Nate;)

I was 508 RW last dyno, I may go again in spring to see where its at now.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Just watched it, worked fine for me.

Duane: I about pissed myself at the beginning....."....And then you have Torque..." LOL.

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
soooooo......... when are we gonna get a real video? 60 mph-? pull ;)

oops i meant 100km- ? pull..............freakin canadians:icon_bigg lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Poodles said:
needs more clutch...

the crowd is getting impatient (and I'm sure Duane is too)

Hey Rain :thefinger

Poodles, I am getting excited. As soon as it goes in, I am off to the dyno! :biglaugh: Well, unless it is finished at night in which case they will be closed. LOL I'll post pics of it when it arrives.

Duane

S

SLOW7M

I herd you got ur clutch and have been runing the shit out of it could uoy post some pics of the pulley and clutch?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Poodles said:
don't you want to break the clutch in?

No good pics of the pulley install but it is running as I drove it around town Sat :biglaugh: Superhero called me and I was in car. Loud eh Jay? :icon_bigg

SLOW7M said:
I herd you got ur clutch and have been runing the shit out of it could uoy post some pics of the pulley and clutch?

You heard wrong. I haven't been running the shit out of it because the timing is not set up perfect since I have a new pulley and trigger wheel. I haven't even boosted on it since I installed the new pulley because I am not taking any chances. I will confirm when I get the clutch and speaking of that, once I get it, I will drive to the dyno and that will be my break in. It is a good drive (6 hours one way) so I will be stopping in cities to do some gear changes and such.

PS: Waiting on the clutch still. Shouldn't be long.

Duane