somebody in ohio- helppp

ok i hate to have to ask this. but currently it looks like im leaving for boot camp october 13th or 16th at latest. i highly doubt ill be able to get my supra back together before i go. i have the block assembled and the head waiting for a new hg to go on. i think by that time i can have the block and head together and in the car, and all that will really be left is all the vac lines and well, to be tuned...

i really would like to take my car to my training school/duty station after boot camp. and i was wondering if maybe someone or a couple people in the ohio area would be willing to help while im not here. my dad says he'll try to get it done by the time i get back, but hes no supra guy.

i think i can get it to where all that will be needed is mainly vac lines, maybe some stuff on the intake manifold. and it'll need to be re-'tuned' with the apexi afc Neo... its easy to use, but my dad doesnt know how to do it.

if somebody out there would be willing to help, let me know. pm me. you'll be compensated for your services of course. i just cant be stationed on the opposite side of the country from my supra while it isnt running ya know?

thanks,
Josh