Some one please help me with the maft pro

Suprasath

Nov 9, 2008
Toronto
I am running the maft pro in speed density mode, version 4.4. my car used to be an auto n/a and i did a 7mgte swap. how ever when i hooked up the maft pro i could not find an hac on my pre89.no sensor behind the glove box. so i left that wire loose. i set all the parmeters to what it says on the quick guide. 1st day car ran sweet. turbo spooled up quick and agressive.next day i drove it and the car keeps hitting fuelcut at 8 psi. i never had this issue when i had the afm hooked up before the maft pro setup. i also noticed my air/fuel gauge was stuck on rich all the time. i knw whn u on the configure settigns it says to set my airflow srce to 0. and my baro to 1. i noticed when i change the airlflw srce to 1 car runs much better.I dont hit fuel cut. no more runnign rich. i hooked up the wires correct and check it alot of times. except for the hac wire.i dont knw what to do about this.i also noticed my car hesitates for a few seconds when i press the pedal hard also hesitates when i take off from a full stop. feels like running lean.another problem i got is that when i go into sensor monitor. my mt (iat) is always showing -39.7, even if i unplug the sensor its showing the same thing.i read up on the forum about the updated versions are better. would it be a better idea to updat mine or should i stick to the original one. if anyone have answers or can fix this please let me know.im getting really tired of this man.ill pay to get it fixed.