Some new pics.. Big F-n' Pics

7mSuprapower89

BILIAFTC
Mar 30, 2005
tulsa, ok
well i decided to take some pics while was changing out my slave cylinder today.

pic of all my babies..

closer shot of just the supies

Red car overall

closer shot of custom i/c pipes & accordian replacemet pipe.

Twin Toyota D3 oil filters

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
dude that looks scary. just looking at that makes me shiver. the only thing i would ever do with a jac but without jackstands is change wheels.. and even when/if i do that i try and get the new wheel on FAST.. im so sketch about shit like that

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I know the jacks aren't the safest thing to work under, but to me it makes it look like your popping a wheelie. Too me that is too cool! I love your piping instead of the 3000 pipe. Keep up the good work.

7mSuprapower89

BILIAFTC
Mar 30, 2005
tulsa, ok
lol, i haven't even gotten under the car yet guys, i just lost motivation after jacking it up and started taking pics. thanks for caring though. i have plenty of jackstands in the garage and I do use them.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Natan, your comment didnt sound too harsh, but I will admit that your name kind of scares me a little. But then again, I do get scared easily.....lol

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
Good lord I wouldn't even want to put my foot under that thing, I'm with you Natan.... I get freaked out when I have the car on four jack stands and two floor jacks: one on the LSD and one on front cross member, I'm convinced the damn thing is still gonna come down on me! And yes I saw you said you use stands, which is a good thing....

Safety FIRST!

Attachments

• red dragon fluids plugs change 030.jpg
    red dragon fluids plugs change 030.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 32

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
lol yeah, that civic almost looks neglected (not a bad thing, might not ever be yours....)

That reminds me, some guy at my local junkyard was found crushed under a ___ _____.... anyone.. anyone.... a MKII Supra. lol My paramedic friend was called to find him after his wife said he didnt come home. Apparently his jack failed and he was forgetful enough to not prop it up.

Not the way i would wanna go out. :nono:
Nice pics, clean car too.

7mSuprapower89

BILIAFTC
Mar 30, 2005
tulsa, ok
^lol yeah the civic is mine also. amazingly its faster than the supra also. :(
but not for long...

and i know its only two bolts and a line, but i also realized that its pretty freakin hard to bleed a clutch by yourself, not to mention im a lazy-ass

7mSuprapower89

BILIAFTC
Mar 30, 2005
tulsa, ok
dcrusupra87 said:
Wow, i really like that spot for the oil filters. Care to do a write up? How much did it approx. cost to relocate it there?

i might do a write up later, it was fairly cheap to do it all things considered. all the parts i got from summit

permacool dual oil filter remote mount kit....$50
permacool oil thermostat.........................$30ish?
permacool 12x6 5 pass oil cooler...............$40
a shit-ton of push-lok -8AN hose..............my dad picked up 50ft of it so it was quite a bit.