Some more Sex pics..Topless..(56K step off the dance floor please)

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
These were taken today at Black Diamond Mines Park by my house. I know they all look the same but I was trying to get "That" shot !!! I even had the top off....
p378015_1.jpg

p378015_2.jpg

p378015_3.jpg

p378015_4.jpg

p378015_5.jpg

p378015_6.jpg

p378015_7.jpg

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Thanks guys....

Funny story:
I wanted to take some pics for the calendar that Tanya is making so I told my wife I was going out for a ride. She asked if she could come since she's never been in the Sup before. I told her she could but she would have to be patient while I found a spot to snap some pics. I had to keep asking her to get out of the car and get out of the way of the pictures so I can get just the car. A couple was walking by and asked if we wanted them to take a picture of us together and I told them "no" I just wanted pics of the car alone (it must have looked like I was taking her picture by the car). She was pissed the whole way home. On a positive note, she did like the car though.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
chriso said:
Thanks guys....

Funny story:
I wanted to take some pics for the calendar that Tanya is making so I told my wife I was going out for a ride. She asked if she could come since she's never been in the Sup before. I told her she could but she would have to be patient while I found a spot to snap some pics. I had to keep asking her to get out of the car and get out of the way of the pictures so I can get just the car. A couple was walking by and asked if we wanted them to take a picture of us together and I told them "no" I just wanted pics of the car alone (it must have looked like I was taking her picture by the car). She was pissed the whole way home. On a positive note, she did like the car though.

haha, Chris, one picture would not have hurt....but I know exactly what you saying...:biglaugh:

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Zerocool said:
Very nice supra, just add some 17's or 18's to fill her out also some shocks and springs and she should be sitting pretty :)!
I have a set of 18" Enkeis that I tried out but I didn't like them. I like the stock 93N/A's. But I am budgeting some Eibach Pro's in the coming weeks. She kinda looks like you car, huh.....

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
Hey Chris isn't that Marsh Creek Rd, or is it the reservoir at the end of Golf Course Rd aka Dallas Ranch? I forgot the name... Haha yeah the wife looks very mad. Did you take her to Baskin Robbins after?

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
thedave925 said:
Hey Chris isn't that Marsh Creek Rd, or is it the reservoir at the end of Golf Course Rd aka Dallas Ranch? I forgot the name... Haha yeah the wife looks very mad. Did you take her to Baskin Robbins after?
It's Black Diamond Mines Regional Park. It is at the southern end of Somersville Road.