some kills

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
okay i'm new to the site and i have tons of kills i would like to tell you guys about because evryone i know hates mk3 supras and doesn't care to hear about what i beat or did'nt beat

so heres one

when i first got my car i had a catback,kn fipkn and some heavy ass subs. i raced a 99 mustang cobra with headers, full exaust, cold air intake and underdrive pulleys. we went from a 30 roll because he said his car would get so sideways off the line he would hit me. (apparently he could not drive) i beat him, his front bumper was in the middle of my door @ 120mph. it was sweet:naughty:

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
89turbotoy said:
okay i'm new to the site and i have tons of kills i would like to tell you guys about because evryone i know hates mk3 supras and doesn't care to hear about what i beat or did'nt beat

so heres one

when i first got my car i had a catback,kn fipkn and some heavy ass subs. i raced a 99 mustang cobra with headers, full exaust, cold air intake and underdrive pulleys. we went from a 30 roll because he said his car would get so sideways off the line he would hit me. (apparently he could not drive) i beat him, his front bumper was in the middle of my door @ 120mph. it was sweet:naughty:

now i have full 3 inch exaust without an elbow, kn fipk, cool eze intake pipe, 50 trim ct-26 @ stock boost, custom ic hard pipes, 35k jdm 7mgte, and some heavy ass 18inch bbs wheels. and i got rid of those heavy subs.

last weekend i raced a trans am ws6 from a 60 roll on the highway and pulled away like no other in 4th gear. i had him by 3-4 lenths. i try to race from a dig all the time but no one will do it.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
89turbotoy said:

so heres one

:bsflag:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You may call bullshit, but I smoked a cobra by probably ten car lengths before he gave up. He kicked it first in third and I had him by two car lengths before I shifted into fourth. It wasn't even close once I got into fourth. I slowed down to see if he wanted to race again, and he pulled in behind me and wouldn't get back beside me, and this was on a four lane highway.

Good kill 89turbo...................lol

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
suprahero said:
You may call bullshit, but I smoked a cobra by probably ten car lengths before he gave up. He kicked it first in third and I had him by two car lengths before I shifted into fourth. It wasn't even close once I got into fourth. I slowed down to see if he wanted to race again, and he pulled in behind me and wouldn't get back beside me, and this was on a four lane highway.

Good kill 89turbo...................lol
a supra with the mods he said will get a low 14 tops...theres now way he beat a cobra...im sorry

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
robbo185 said:
a supra with the mods he said will get a low 14 tops...theres now way he beat a cobra...im sorry

He did say that the cobra driver didn't know how to drive. Not that I'm sticking up for him though.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The one I raced was a 99 as well, and I'd swear my wifes alero would outrun it...................:biglaugh:

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
the 03-04 svt cobras can put down some real numbers ...last week we dynoed one here in mission, tx at sanoli performance solutions...it had a k&n dropin filter , exhaust with shop made X-pipe and a smaller supercharger pulley it dynoed at 450rwhp and 460tq with the help of a diablo chip ...pretty impressive for small bolt ons....