some before and afters pics of my widebody

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
just got internet back today cars still not fully completed gotta take care of a lot of trim work just got car painted 3 weeks ago, ill post pics of engine bay tomorrow
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Whilst I applaud people doing something away from the norm, that really hasn't been done very well.

In my opinion, the kit doesn't suit the car, and the bodywork looks very below-par.

Sorry

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
ya there was a full door panel that came with the kaze kit but i threw them out cuz a hated them with a passion i mean really hated them,they mad it look like a fat heifer
and hey what can i say ive done all body work and stuff my self

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
lost a good job but o well , anyways it feels more rewarding to say i did it my self even if its not perfect it shows what i can do any body can pay someone

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Put some deep dish split rims that will fill the arches then it will look alot better. Not my cup of tea though.

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
7MGTEsup;1344134 said:
Put some deep dish split rims that will fill the arches then it will look alot better. Not my cup of tea though.

i wont lie the side skirts weren't what i expected but i paid too much not to use them and it was easier to use them with the rear flares cuz im no body man

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
i know its by far not the cleanest engine bay at all but im working on it.
yaaaa that mess on my back housing is gone in two weeks hopefully what happened there is i changed my back housing to a much smaller one the one i had was a 3in out let v band and the new housing is a 2 3/4 v band it was so small i had to sand the hell out of the in side of it with a dremel tool (dont worry i used some micrometer tool from a friend to make sure it was all even) just to fit the back housing.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I think it looks pretty good. I'm not a fan of the hole in the kit at the door, but other than that, the car looks good.

What are those wheels in the first pic? Do you have all 4, and are they for sale now?