Some Alabama racing at the track

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bigaaron;907283 said:
At some point you are going to have to make a good run without making excuses! :biglaugh::icon_razz

I wish I could blame the low numbers on the engine or the driver, but I'm pretty sure the problem lies within the warped flywheel, and one time I didn't have the pedal adjusted right so everytime I went down the track it wouldn't go into third.............yeah you're right, those are some weak ass'd excuses.......:icon_redf

I wan't need or have any excuses the next time I make it to the track. I've bought a brand new lightweight flywheel, new clutch, slave cylinder, master cylinder, clutch line, Redline MT90, and of course most of it was bought from my favorite shopping place www.driftmotion.com ...........I'll be expecting my endorsement check any day now............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I was running about 14psi. I don't really know what to expect to be honest with you. All I have is an 1/8 mile track close to my house and the one in the video is about an hour and a half away. I will probably race at the Texas meet in march and see how I do there. Hopefully I won't embarass me or my car, but you never know. I really don't know if my Goodyear Eagle F1's can handle the abuse the track will give them.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
24psi is the most I've ever ran and that was at the dyno. I now daily drive it at 17-18psi and make approx. 452rwhp.

rigle1818

Jan 11, 2008
Attleboro, MA
Whats stopping you from running 24 at the track? Not trying to be a dick I just want to know why you wouldnt want to see what it can really do? I'd really like to see what it can do because a car that beautiful should be in the 10's:icon_bigg