some 1jz questions

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
does anyone know where i can find the driver side coolant hose that goes to the heater core? i've tried searching and looking for photo's and no luck.

Also, b2 plug, WHERE IS IT? i have everything wired except for that and it's killing me. For 88 models are the colors of the wires different?

*EDIT* How can I bypass the stock bov? do i need to bypass it in order to use an aftermarket atmospheric one?

I am unsure about your coolant hose question. Cant you just get a new one at your local auto parts store?

About the bov. Many people don't bypass it. Yes, they do make an adapter so you can place an aftermarket one in the stock location. Check the usual supra places like Driftmotion for it. On my engine the aftermarket one was put in with the stock one still active. I believe it makes the aftermarket basically useless, but it makes a big noise. I am not 100% certain about this.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Ds650rida;881781 said:
Also, b2 plug, WHERE IS IT? i have everything wired except for that and it's killing me. For 88 models are the colors of the wires different?

*EDIT* How can I bypass the stock bov? do i need to bypass it in order to use an aftermarket atmospheric one?

This is for the later models. But, I think that it will give you the general idea. Also, To bypass the stock one, just take the 2 vacuum lines off and use those rubber caps on the nipples.

p881799_1.jpg

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
you need help finding the hose? the big one with the foam around it? brackets bolted to the body.. and go from the a/c compressor to near where the 7m oil cooler would bolt up?