Sold my Supra

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
I posted my car for sale on craigslist a few days ago and a guy called me today and said he wanted to go look at it. Long story short, he took it for a test ride and he loved it. He came back 2 hours later with another guy and bought it for $400 less than I asked for but that's what I was expecting anyways. He drove off with a 1988 gay blue toyota supra with a trunk full of spare parts. I split the money I got with my dad because he technically bought half the car so it's only fair. $2800 was how much I sold it for, I ended up getting $1300, I don't know how, but I was talking to my dad and he just ended up getting $1500 while we were dividing the cash. The dude is going to come back to get the dashboard I bought from Tubbie once it comes in from grey hound.

I'll definately buy another MKIII supra in the future. But until then, I'm going to join a mazda 626 forum lol, because that's what I drive now.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Yeah, it hurts to see the car go. What is good though, is to know that it will be used by someone who you know will put it to good use and treat it well.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
I don't know about the guy, he has some other muslce cars. I don't think he's ever owned a Japanese car before. First time for everything I guess.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
why, he'll probably just drop an LS7 in it, LOL. No actually Supra people have a lot in common with american muscle heads, POWER, CLEAN CARS, AND STRAIGHT LINE PERFORMANCE. for the most part, I like the twisties but I'd much rather run 8's than run 1:08's at willow springs.