Sold my car...

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Yup its gone. Had it for nearly four years and have been through a lot with it. Not only did i learn a lot and had a lot of fun with the car, but damn i had a lot of girls in that car. oh well its very sad to see it go :(

i was gonna get a cheaper more practical car however there is a supra around here that had caught my eye...600hp 1jz so maybe ill be back sooner than i expected.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Sad to see it go.

Hope you don't go a float with the others...

I always remembered you to be the NA-T guy with the W58.

Not sure why. :icon_conf

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Boost Lee said:
Sad to see it go.

Hope you don't go a float with the others...

I always remembered you to be the NA-T guy with the W58.

Not sure why. :icon_conf

heh especially since i wasnt NA-T, i dropped in a GTE motor.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
johnathan1 said:
:(...why did you sell?

wanted to put money towards tuition but i think there always comes a time when its just time to move on.

ill probably get another supra soon though and completely forget why i sold the car in the first place.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
lagged said:
heh especially since i wasnt NA-T, i dropped in a GTE motor.
BAHhumbug!

Sometimes, I like to consider putting a GTE motor in a GE chassis as the REAL NA-T conversion...

But yeah, you get what I'm saying. :)

Well, hope everything works out for you and you find yourself another Supra in the near future!

-Jeff

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
CryoSlash said:
good luck on your future ventures. I know we may have had our quarrels but its always sad to see a contributing member go.
peace,
-thomas
Its not sad that he sold the car, if he gets a better education,(better job) then he can get a really nice 1jz supra.:naughty: Also, im sure he wont fully leave here. Once you visit sm, your hooked.:biglaugh:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
2jz or 1.5jz is yummier. :icon_razz

::edit:: sorry to hear that, lagged. glad you're putting what's important at the forefront though.

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
lagged said:
Yup its gone. Had it for nearly four years and have been through a lot with it. Not only did i learn a lot and had a lot of fun with the car, but damn i had a lot of girls in that car. oh well its very sad to see it go :(

i was gonna get a cheaper more practical car however there is a supra around here that had caught my eye...600hp 1jz so maybe ill be back sooner than i expected.

LOL. sounds like exactly what I did, basically.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
OneJoeZee said:
LOL. sounds like exactly what I did, basically.

yeah the more i think about it the more i want to pick up this 1j car. you guys will love it. the only problem is i am completely broke and i dont have a job right now. so if i can get a job by the end of this week and work my ass off, i might be able to pick up this other car.

:crosses fingers: