so my car has been wrecked well i have a few questions

supraking16

Sep 27, 2009
georgia
My car has a perfect dash but has been rear ended it was not stock I have alotof time in it and I was just about to start on making it look good. Well there is another mkiii near me that is in just about perfect condition but the dash is fucked in it. Are these cars still worth buying or are parts to hard to come by to where u don't need to put so much money in them. If they are still worth ill get that the other supra and put my dash in it and prob swap motors after I redo the bottom end which is the only stock part of the car that was wrecked I would have two of of everything and I allready have awhole another motor with all the sensors and everything. So should I get the other mkiii and just drive it untill I can finish building a full motor and swap it into it. Or should I buy a different car. What's all opinion I love mkiiis but parts are hard to find

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
There is no limit to parts, as long as you don't find paying for shipping too much of a problem. This place always has 5-10 cars being parted out, and parts are dirt cheap now days, so shipping doesn't kill sales too much. And if this forum ever goes away, Ebay will always be there. You already have your motor and a spare. If you get the other car, you have 3 motors to choose from, and 2 interiors. Get it, build 1 of your 2 motors, and drop it in as soon as you get it ready. You won't come looking for parts for a long time, unless you needlessly get rid of parts before you need them.