:biglaugh: Will

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Adrian98

Banned
Dec 19, 2006
orange county
Yellow 13 said:
I've spent the last two days in San Jose going through processing and got sworn in a few hours ago. It was a pretty fast decision but I feel I definitely made a good choice. If everything works out I'll become a search and rescue diver as long as I can pass the PST.
sorry

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
BlackMKIII said:
I know. Maybe he'll become a rear admiral!

:rofl:
Joke all you want - that's a chunk of change! [Seriously, at least].

Navy seems like a good deal. I wish you the best. The only negative thing I really have to say about the Navy is, you guys have the WORST sounding "Jodies" [tunes you sing when you march].

Before I enlisted, when I was 17, my Dad said if I wanted to go Navy or Air Force, he would sign the papers, but if I wanted to join the Army or Marine Corps [Happy Birthday today by the way, to any of our proud Marines!] I would have to wait until I was 18.

EvoLuTioN

no-JZ Your Mom!
Mar 10, 2006
Bed
haha Navy cadences are like variations of army/marine corps cept you don't get to swear like you do when you're with the marines :)
great lakes blows ballz, the cabbies around there punk the recruits after graduation all the time, but chicago is bomb, so many hot females there

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
EvoLuTioN said:
haha Navy cadences are like variations of army/marine corps cept you don't get to swear like you do when you're with the marines :)

No.. they sing them with a little bit of harmony, and a warbled voice.. and some gayness. It is freaking weird sounding. Maybe it's changed since 10 years ago in tech school.. a couple of squids trained at Sheppard AFB, so we were able to see them sometimes.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
drunk_medic said:
No.. they sing them with a little bit of harmony, and a warbled voice.. and some gayness. It is freaking weird sounding. Maybe it's changed since 10 years ago in tech school.. a couple of squids trained at Sheppard AFB, so we were able to see them sometimes.

:biglaugh: he said gayness........:biglaugh:

Will