so i have this problem with ice.

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
The other nite i was driving my supra home (it was sleeting really bad) and my exhaust has been off. so i decide that today of all the cold ass days to put it back on. Now i went to put it on, i got under the car and low and behold the catalitic converter is is freaking packed solid with ice, i was like holy crap so i wiggled it back onto the exhuast manifold bolted it up and then wondered, if i hook it up under the car with it being plugged up it will probably hurt my car being there is no flow, so my question to you guys is how the hell am i going to get the ice out with out tearing up my cat maybe a blow dryer and will the melting ice hurt the converter once it starts to melt out:icon_razz

Last edited:

Failure14

Banned
May 29, 2009
Ohio
Ask someone you know who has a portable heater and see if you can use theres,
jack your car up and set it right there on the CC.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Don't forget the joy of cleaning all the black crap off the back of your car every week. If you want flow get a high flow cat, keeps your bumper clean.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Poodles;1519712 said:
Test pipes/gutted cats are for:
-People running race gas
-Cheap asses

BUZZ! wrong answer. I took a screw driver to my spare cat I had laying around. And have been using it ever since. Pump fuel. Try and call me a cheap ass and the world might fall down over your head.

my_carbon_footprint_is_bigger_than_yours_black_bumper_sticker-p128387425556628532trl0_400.jpg
:p