So, I bought a new ride already!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
It gets dropped off for shipping tomorrow morning and will be to me in 2 weeks or less. It's the EXACT car I wanted and meets all of the requirements I was looking for. Needless to say I can't wait for it to get here!

Here's a link to pics....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4646750168&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

I didn't buy it through ebay. I made a deal with the seller that if it didn't meet reserve (which it didn't thank God!) they would sell it to me.

Plans for it.....Subtle, but quick...

2JZGTE
6-SPD
GT35/40R
AEM
TT 6-SPD Diff
TT Brakes

So, what do you think?!

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
looks like a nice project, I almost picked one up, although I don't remember the year, but it was red/maroon color with tan leather interior. Really good condition, with a 5spd. good luck with it!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Although i would hav liked to see a black/shadow grey 92T in your garage, this will do nicely too :) Good luck with your plans for it, and you better still hang around here every so often!!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Slow66 said:
Although i would hav liked to see a black/shadow grey 92T in your garage, this will do nicely too :) Good luck with your plans for it, and you better still hang around here every so often!!

Ya, I woulda loved that combo myself. Unfortunately if someone who owns one saw my wanted add they were either determined not to part with their car, or didn't think I was serious about dropping $10K or more on a MKIII.

On another note...I'll definately still be around some. I have a few build threads I plan to keep track of as well as I still have to represent Speed-Source for our MKIII parts and I have tons of parts left that I need to sell.

malloynx said:
nice car.. i bought a brand new car on monday.

2006 scion tc

:)

Mike, you're going to love that TC! I'm a huge fan of them and would love to have one. Either that or the Corolla XRS. They're both hot!! I get to work on both fairly regularly, and it drives me nuts sometimes b/c it makes me want one so bad!! lol!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the new whip! I'll get some pics up in OT once it gets here. First mod...Install my Volk GTC's! I hope the offset is right...:aigo: At worste I think I'll just need spacers...

C

cnewingham

beautiful whip. I love the black on black. Actually made me look at the autotrader to see if there was a nice one around.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
cnewingham said:
beautiful whip. I love the black on black. Actually made me look at the autotrader to see if there was a nice one around.

Thanks and good luck! I only found one other black on black 5spd in the US. It's got 140K and looks a bit ragged. Big chrome wheels...the guy says it's got a boom box in the trunk...and it's a bank repo...

These are quite hard to find in this combination. I consider myself very lucky to have landed this one.

On another note...There's a white on tan, 5spd, 92 on ebay right now. It's sporting bronze Volk's, Vertex kit, and CF hood. Damn good looking car. $13.5K buy now. Had I not found this one I may have ended up with it.