so I am thinking I should really buy another Supra?!?!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Do it. Pick up a clean one, and it can be your demo car to show off your work. Can't hurt.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
like my nike shirts says:

p915443_1.jpg

AllStreet

Banned
Feb 3, 2008
Michigan
Sorry I am posting here I need to knoww " HOW " to post , can someone please tell me where I can do it on here I can't find it, I just need to know.
Hi, everyone. I have a 1991 Toyota Supra Turbo with a Automatic transmission, I want to convert to a Five, I would just like everyone’s input on this.

What things will I need to change will things hook right up? Sensors have to be replaced? What about new Drive shaft, 5-speed’s are the same? Bell housing will hook up correctly?

I have to plug transmission cooler to radiator I know this, ECU change or disconnect those terminals?

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
AllStreet;916023 said:
Sorry I am posting here I need to knoww " HOW " to post , can someone please tell me where I can do it on here I can't find it, I just need to know.
Hi, everyone. I have a 1991 Toyota Supra Turbo with a Automatic transmission, I want to convert to a Five, I would just like everyone’s input on this.

What things will I need to change will things hook right up? Sensors have to be replaced? What about new Drive shaft, 5-speed’s are the same? Bell housing will hook up correctly?

I have to plug transmission cooler to radiator I know this, ECU change or disconnect those terminals?

You posted in Off Topic of all the sections?

Buddafucco

Beef Supreme
Mar 3, 2007
Tampa Bay
AllStreet;916023 said:

omgwtfsb1.jpg

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
I may have just been drunk talking? I need another Supra like I need a hole in my head.

I am somewhat looking for a broken one for a mock-up car, I've been asked several times to make some parts that I couldn't make without having a Supra here at the shop. All of the parts I currently build I know work because I mocked them up on my old Sup

Buddafucco

Beef Supreme
Mar 3, 2007
Tampa Bay
If your making good $$$ building supra parts then you should consider expanding your parts arsenal. If a new sup helps you in that then you should do it. Just consider it your drunk revelation .

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
UPDATE....

I bought one today! A 89 N/A, black with brown interior, automatic. Just using it to mock up parts, don't have any plans of hittin the road with her. Nice straight body other than a dent in the drivers door.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
PowerTrip Performance;918992 said:
UPDATE....

I bought one today! A 89 N/A, black with brown interior, automatic. Just using it to mock up parts, don't have any plans of hittin the road with her. Nice straight body other than a dent in the drivers door.

nice!

and allstreet seriously ROFL what was that