So apparently....

bigunitpitcher22

BoL Spartan051
Jun 13, 2006
vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
Well I have a uncle(Dane) who lives down in Corvallis(my dads sisters husband) and my dad hasn't talked to them in quite a while, and when he went to see them today. It turns out that my uncle works at a repair shop down there, and owns two supras.

Odd bit of information, also curious to see if any of you guys down there know him.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
im gonna be in corvalis again tonight through sunday! if anybody wants to hang out drop me a pm... i wont have my supra cuz of the rebuild, but would still like to get to know some more people down there in corvalis

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
bigunitpitcher22 said:
Ahh makes sense.

134th.... right at the I-5, 205 split, salmon creek.....
If that's the same taco bell DJ and I stopped in at when we went and picked up Mark's (ra24man, red 94 na-tt), then we saw that and talked to the guy. It's just some older asian guy, NA

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
i dunno about the one in salmon creek, but i know beside the red one i have at clark college, and the white one my brother has, that i drive frequetly to school, there's a blue one that my friend has in school, then a clean red 89+ turbo maybe 91? that parts around the AA builldings.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Bigunit, do you know which shop here in corvallis it is? And do you know what color the Sup's are?

Loki, Im usually not doing anything (will be watching the civil war though) so PM me some contact info and I'll get in touch. Tim should be getting close to his trans install pretty soon too. If he is maybe we can lend a hand.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I've been seeing quite a bit lately.. esp around the hazel dell area. One is an asian guy that is older like u mentioned.. red, pretty clean. The other I see at school is a 89+ turbo model. Can't figure out who's it is, maybe I will leave a note on their car :icon_razz