So about these GF threads........

L

lanky189

oh yeah def..there would be nothing coming out of her mouth...at all...

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Come on fellas. Can't you show a little more respect to a married woman?

I'm all for freedom of speech, but for those of us that are married and will be married some day would not appreciate somebody speaking of our wife/husband like that.

Has anyone been attacked by a shark before, either purposefully or otherwise?

L

lanky189

SP 7M said:
Come on fellas. Can't you show a little more respect to a married woman?

I'm all for freedom of speech, but for those of us that are married and will be married some day would not appreciate somebody speaking of our wife/husband like that.

Has anyone been attacked by a shark before, either purposefully or otherwise?

Um. When you put yourself in the public eye..you open yourself up for shit talkers like myself.... and don't tell me they didnt do it on purpose..they had there own reality show..

also..if you were to see her latest video for "These Boots" you tell me what is sellin her records.....

its thoughts like what i said....

besides..its all in jest.. i would never sully someones marriage...and i certainly wouldn't say such things about your wife..or anybody's wife who isnt plastered all over the media barely clothed...

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
You make a valid point, Lanky. The reality show BS was a ridiculous idea all together. Although some of them can be mildly entertaining at times, they're pretty stupid. Who gives a shit how somebody, rich and famous or whatever is living their life? As long as they live it within the law and don't abuse their famous status to make it seem as though they're experts on certain topics, then what the hell is the big deal?

Also, you're right when you basically said, "sex sells." Talent, if any, takes a backseat while the visual appeal is overplayed.

L

lanky189

SP 7M said:
You make a valid point, Lanky. The reality show BS was a ridiculous idea all together. Although some of them can be mildly entertaining at times, they're pretty stupid. Who gives a shit how somebody, rich and famous or whatever is living their life? As long as they live it within the law and don't abuse their famous status to make it seem as though they're experts on certain topics, then what the hell is the big deal?

Also, you're right when you basically said, "sex sells." Talent, if any, takes a backseat while the visual appeal is overplayed.

ah lock tha whey yew tawwlk :cool:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
yeah.. I mean, she kinda brings it upon herself........... :icon_conf
"is it chicken or is it fish?" WTF? honestly....... get naked already

Never been attacked by sharks..........
When I was in.... I think 5-6th grade we went to myrtle beach..... I seen dolphins swimming and swore they were sharks..... I didn't swim the entire time I was there. :3d_frown:

Damn you Dan Marino.....

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Never been attacked by sharks..........
When I was in.... I think 5-6th grade we went to myrtle beach..... I seen dolphins swimming and swore they were sharks..... I didn't swim the entire time I was there. :3d_frown:
Haha! I've been to Myrtle Beach once and stepped on a stingray in chest-deep water. Luckily I didn't get stung, but when I saw that 2.5'-3' wide (I don't exaggerate) thing shoot up to the surface in the murky water I got my ass out in a hurry. I usually try to stay above sea level anyway, even though I've lived in HI for over 3 years.

Lanky-I do what I can. ;)