Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

ma70tt

Jan 31, 2007
deerfield
Slow66 said:
^LOL

Got the welder wired up, just have to go get some Argon this weekend since i have no time to do it during the week. Ive also moved the chevelle into storage so i have alot more room in the garage to work. And i also have a bunch of parts i gotta take pics of and sell to help fund this project...lol

Tons of stuff to do and no time. I shoudl have some pics of progress this weekend though.

Cant wait for the pics of the slutty WI girls!

i said updates and "pics" then slutty wi girls... you need some teasers i see...

check sez- "yummy" *note that is Lauren (AMS model search winner/my lil buddy)
p604816_1.jpg

p604816_2.jpg

and just so i totaly whore your thread up
p604816_3.jpg

that signed pic from sema of dennis gage actually used to hang in my showroom! i love that guy...

Last edited:

ma70tt

Jan 31, 2007
deerfield
hey, post/view i'm killin' ya here... WTF?

note the MKIII in the shop on that WI girl pic... and the MKIII susp. and wheels on the rack in the back...

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
thechori said:
holy crap i just noticed-- is the charged air going through the firewall?

Yes there is an air/water IC right where the passenger seat would go.

Been working on everyone elses stuff but my own lately...lol. Will get soem more updates up as soon as more funds/time are available....trust me, i want this car done more than anything....

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
Any updates here? Its been a while buddy...This build is one of the reasons I still frequent A70 forums!

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
bryan, i hope you still got that welder hooked up. im going to be looking for a test pipe and some IC piping soon (next week).

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
I have some more pics, but i duuno if they're post-worthy.

I cut off everythign forward of the strut tower. I will be making it all tubular on the front end so i have more space to mount my turbo, radiator and fuel cell. There might be some tubes welded up/bent this weekend, its gonna depend on if i have someone elses shit to work on or not. I suppose i could post pictures of the cutting if someone was really interested.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
RedEj8 said:
Awesome Awesome car!!1 Hopefully you wont need an intercooler but air/water will do nicely if needed.Even in the trunk haha

:naughty:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Got a fetus you don't want? use the abortion savier from Garrett!

ma70tt

Jan 31, 2007
deerfield
Slow66 said:
Not much to look at....

that's crazy you cut the frontend off for the same reasons i wanna cut mine off for, sort of. i was test fitting my i/c wed night and it doesn't fit between the frame rails for shit. so i will be doin the same thing as soon as my interior is done. my rear tubs should be done sunday...

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Already got me a tube bender :)

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/p/6614,20_3rd-Generation-Speedway-Hydraulic-Round-Pipe-Bender.html

Not too fancy, but it'll do the job for now. Come stop down and get the TSRM, while youre at it you can help me work on this whore of a car...lol.

IJ. said:
Ask me how I knew ;)

Hilborn injected BBC? Looks like a BBC from the placement of the stacks, but hard to tell....You build the chassis yourself? Looks like quite the ride!! I bet it was a handful!