Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
This car is just insanely ridiculous! I REALLY cant wait to see this thing perform!
Slow66 said:
Although ive been super tempted to ditch the 7m and go 1UZ as of late.... :)
Please dont ditch the 7M... Not yet... Break a record or two with it first, please keep reppin the 7M!!! I got so much respect for what yur doing with this motor, and that respect wont change if you change motors, but Im seriously in love with what you're doing, so please keep it up Bry!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Reign_Maker said:
This car is just insanely ridiculous! I REALLY cant wait to see this thing perform!
Please dont ditch the 7M... Not yet... Break a record or two with it first, please keep reppin the 7M!!! I got so much respect for what yur doing with this motor, and that respect wont change if you change motors, but Im seriously in love with what you're doing, so please keep it up Bry!

Thanks Jake... I cant brign myself to ditch it just yet...I dont think anyone has run a 7M on pure alky yet, so we'll see how it does...Im to far in with alot of R&D to give up on it now. Im back motivated again, so ill be posting pics of the exhaust manifold progress once i get some material in...

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
anyone wanna see what the gt4788 looks like compared to a ct26??
sm_photo_missing.jpg

:D

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
i mean it would be malicious but i bet you could fit a babys head in your turbo or like ij said a nun, none the less id put 20 bucks on being able to fit a baby or midget's head in there, anyone wanna prove me wrong?? slows?????