Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jimi87-t said:
Doooood, you're retarded :evil2: Thats sick man! Can't waite to see some vids.

Jimi, sweet talking will get you no where with Slow...............:biglaugh:

IJ, you know that's too easy for you, so don't even bother.............lol

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
What are you bringing to SILV?

That is one hell of a project. I would like to see something like that. Or that 1100 hp 7M dragster, but in aa A chasis, fully built like you are doing. So are you going to spend every last dime on that just to satisfy us and shut the MKIV crowd up?

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Nick M said:
What are you bringing to SILV?

That is one hell of a project. I would like to see something like that. Or that 1100 hp 7M dragster, but in a M chasis, fully built like you are doing. So are you going to spend every last dime on that just to satisfy us and shut the MKIV crowd up?

This is the car that *should* be coming to SILV. Got a couple parts im waiting on, but i should be dynoing around sept 15th-ish.

The eventual goal is 1200whp on the 7m....so we'll see how it goes.

I'll post up one more pic tonight when i get home from work :)

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
stock crank and main studs....thats it...lol.

I'll just keep stressing things till they break, and then find a way to fix them :)

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Holy Mother of DAYUMN! PLEASE have that thing ready for Vegas. Hell... I'll pay your dyno fee.

Where are you staying? Don't forget that our group rates expire at the end of this week.

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
wow. i wanna be there when you dyno the monster. can i, please, please bryan can i? lol. good luck bro. you can always work on my car if you run out of funds for yours.