Slip ring or Clock spring?

cml61386

Jun 28, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Sorry I didnt word it properly for your liking. But does anyone know if you can buy a slip ring for a 89 turbo or do you have to find one?

cml61386

Jun 28, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Poodles said:
no matter how you word it, it looks bad when you just glance at it...

but I'm sure someone can look up the part...
The dealership I went to see if I could order one, the parts guy just laughed and said there wasn't one in the country.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
cml61386 said:
The dealership I went to see if I could order one, the parts guy just laughed and said there wasn't one in the country.

you should have punched him in the nose, then told him that its not funny. if he needed a part for his car that was not available (even through the stealership), he would not be laughing.

cml61386

Jun 28, 2007
Buffalo, NY
kabanimk3supra said:
you should have punched him in the nose, then told him that its not funny. if he needed a part for his car that was not available (even through the stealership), he would not be laughing.
I can't be doing anything like that cause I would probably lose my job seeing that the dealership I work for owns the Toyota dealership. But none the less it pissed me off.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
tell him he's an idiot

it's a fucking import, no shit it's not in the country as the main warehouses are in japan.

tell him to get off his ass and order it, it doesn't take long to get here

cml61386

Jun 28, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Poodles said:
tell him he's an idiot

it's a fucking import, no shit it's not in the country as the main warehouses are in japan.

tell him to get off his ass and order it, it doesn't take long to get here
Then I went to a strictly a Import Parts Company and the one guy was like look on ebay. Why do people have to be smart asses about stuff like that. Even though he was being serious.