Slight chance of snow... in Vegas??

improved

Running!
Apr 4, 2005
California
Yeah, I had a blast those nights in Vegas.
It was a blast to have been there with Mike and Matt.

It's too bad things ended the way they did. I woke up late and Matt(Gilsdorf) left without saying goodbye. Just like that he was gone, but like Mike (SuprA70) said, ''one night stands don't work, especially in Vegas.''

Matt-

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
I came by Mike's room after I put the car in the trailer but there was no one home. I was totally bummed I didn't get to say good bye in person to both of you guys!

Great pics Mike -- where's your car? I took a look at the pics I snapped and only a few are worth keeping (I'd blame it on the camera, but really it was my lack of skill), but the ones with the three cars came out pretty cool.

Next time I'm at the Dana Point house I'll shoot out some PM's and maybe we can get together for a beer or coffee or maybe a mini SoCal Supras meet.

I was totally impressed with both of your cars, I even voted for Matt's interior (I'm pretty sure he only won by a single vote!).

Well here are some of the better shots:

p1150034_1.jpg

p1150034_2.jpg

p1150034_3.jpg

p1150034_4.jpg

p1150034_5.jpg

p1150034_6.jpg

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
This is the only shot of the Supra-threesome that came out ok.

p1150045_1.jpg

The grey car doesn't go to well with the whole "snow in Vegas" theme that I was going for (points at title of thread) :icon_bigg

I see my car enough times, I'm never one to not waste an opportunity to post other pics of clean Supras.