Sleepy Eyes?

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Well here is SupraNicks version of them:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And here is a little mock up I did of what it would look like if they were rectangle, I really like the effect and think it looks sharp. If I could get the right headlight I would go this route.

p544637_1.jpg

That said I think the job SupraNick did was awsome, but this is the route I would take.

This was talked about over in this thread:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166129#post166129

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
When I get back to the states in may, I'm going to try doing a headlight mod making them look like the BMW 850i's do. Probably going to be using some oem projectors/HID's if all goes well. I'll do a write-up. Thought I would chime in.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
foreverpsycotic said:
ask boostinsupragrl what some of the negative effects of "sleepy eyes" are, it cost her her talon.

why did something short out and cause a fire?

the only way i'd want light up sleepy eyes would be if i could turn off the headlamps and have some sort of red light come on in its place so i could make the car look pissed off.

lol...random. i know. but if i could make the headlamps retract to the "sleepy" stage and turn red all of a sudden, it would be neat. heh...i dunno

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Uhh...so wire up some red "accent light" LED's in the headlights on a toggle switch...:D I plan to do some blue corner lights here soon :)

I'm assuming it cost her her talon because of the road not being properly lit.

Tek, as much as I like you man, that writeup was EXTREMELY hard to follow. Maybe it was just me though. They look good though :) I got the M/O for your floor bar. Sending it out tomorrow! :D

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
everyone goes through this phase once or twice...no reason to be embarrassed. they sell pivot controllers on ebay from time to time so you might be able to use that with some better results.