Status
Not open for further replies.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
All in all it was great fun.

My friend is bringing the GTR over to my house for me and my brother to help him out on his HKS EVC install later this week.

I know someone got me and him racing on the highway...my other friend in the 350whp SRT-4 cought up really well with me and the GTR running close to 150mph!

There is NO CAR that sounds like the GTR ( RB26 that is ). It just has the huge rush sound...high pitched schrill of an inline 6 that the supra just does not have!....I used to be obsessive over the red label.....now I am just a nut case about them, and the same goes for my father! He was the oldest person out there last night....alot of people thought it was cool though a father and his two sons....much less a guy his age INTO the import scene.

I will hopefully get some of the video up in the next comming weeks. The photographers from California video'd EVERYTHING and are putting it into a DVD....

-Jonathan Mann

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
DrakeMK3 said:
Well, that was a bit uncalled for. I was just trying to give a bit of forewarning.

What is uncalled for is your disposition to type blasphemy about importing grey market cars into the united states. You obviously do not know the first thing when it comes to legalization. You can bring the car under many different names such as a show car, company show car, race only car, meuseum piece ( which one of my friends good friends is the owner of the Lanes auto museum in Nashville and has a couple of "illegal impossible to come-by" automobiles that he has imported.....Alpha Romeo, The Evo 6(?) TMK ( tommy makkinen ) rally cars, couple of other odd ball cars that would NEVER pass marta or DOT/DMV certification....yet he drives them all the time.

Your supra is sold. Goodby DrakeMK3. :hsugh:

Last edited:

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Fine. See if he can make the car street legal. Also, you need to rethink what you type before you use vocabulary words that do not make sense in the sentances in which you are placing them.

Blasphomy...you need to look that one up.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
What is uncalled for is your disposition to type blasphomy about importing grey market cars

Blastphemy- An irreverent or impious act, attitude, or utterance in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.

i.e. importing automobiles can and in some cases should be considered....
Sacrosanct-Regarded as sacred and....
inviolable-Impregnable to assault or trespass; invincible: fortifications that made the frontier inviolable.

I believe anyone that is trying to import a car, has a deep love for the vehicle making it very special, and they will try to protect their right to excercise such financial endevours to own the vehicle in their own right, and in their own garage!

Sounds correct to me!? stop beating off a worn path.

-Jonathan

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Great. Now, read your definition. I am commiting no irreverent acts. You must not be the sharpest knife in the drawer. Blasphemy is a term used in describing irreverent or impious acts against religious beliefs.

Your "friend" is going to be paying at least $150k for something like what you're describing, is not very plausible, and we both know it's never going to happen.

I have tried being professional with you, but there is just no hope. Have fun with your life, Siman.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
siman said:
You guys must not go into the supra video section then.

Simple question, asshole answer :wtf:

siman said:
Blastphemy- An irreverent or impious act, attitude, or utterance in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.

Blasphemy.
Would you like to know more?
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=blasphemy

If you're going to correct someone, make sure you're correct yourself. :wuteva:

L

lanky189

siman, your first first thread in OT in god knows how long turns into a shitfest in no time.

thread locked.

Siman..stay out of off topic. end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.