Skyline GTR...its a small small world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
A local friend of mine just recently purchased VIS sports R33 GTR last week ( you know the white one in the ad's in the magazines with the carbon fiber body kit and wheels and such....). He had it shipped from Florence (?) California ( he lives here in Murfreesboro) and we are meeting up with a photographer ( included in the group is many others including me and my father and brother) and we will cruise to nashville and make some video clips.

We are meeting up tommorow ( saw the GTR tonight....words cannot describe!) around 10:30pm......

I will have pics up tommorow night.

later,

Jonathan Mann

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I did not get any pics tonight. It was too late and the digi cam was at the house. Although my father made a hasty leave to the resteraunt where he ( the owner) works...he still forgot the digi cam.

Lots of people have been "talking" about this "guy" that bought the GTR...it just comes to as a shock that its one of my good friends that I dont see that much, LOL....he kind of keeps to himself if you know what I mean.

He was REALLY shocked when my father rolled up in his 350z and new exactly what the GTR was and started talking "nissan talk" with him.....it threw him off his rocker!!! LMAO.

I will have pics and hopefully if I can video tommorow night ( sunday morning?)...

PS: Mario, I dont have your number in my cell phone dammit! I tried to look but PM me your cell phone! Maybe you can come down to nashville ( downtown) where we are meeting tommorow night? :naughty:

-Jonathan

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
hey,

what happened to that video you were making way back when, the one with all your friends or whatever, i think it was before we got hacked but i remember you had this big thing going on about some video where you had a street closed off for you to film or somthin...

just remembered that reading this.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
You guys must not go into the supra video section then. :nono:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6473

read the summary first, so you understand why the integra ( the one where we took over the Nachez Trace) one is so short. The second one was Stephens first redention of a edited video for his film test at his school 1.5 years ago.
Oh and yeah, thats me driving his integra...and our buddy Tristen in the passangers seat of the integra ( stephens integra), he is now in Japan on military tour. He said he is going to try to get ahold of a NSX-R over there....even Tristons father said he would help him out becuase his father wants one too LOL LMAO.....

-Jonathan

PS: I dont make this stuff up guys....so many people doubt me. :icon_conf :icon_mad:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I hate the whole "black body kit parts on a white car" fad. I really hope it dies out someday.
People need to stop nutting over the Skyline, too.

Nice car though, all complaints aside.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea the MKIV and the skyline, all the ricer kids dont know what they are, they just know its a supra or its a skyline.
nice car btw.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i like the skyline, just not the panda look.

im still focusing on saving enough to buy an mkIV and keep the mkIII.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
siman said:
You guys must not go into the supra video section then. :nono:

He said he is going to try to get ahold of a NSX-R over there....even Tristons father said he would help him out becuase his father wants one too LOL LMAO.....

-Jonathan

PS: I dont make this stuff up guys....so many people doubt me. :icon_conf :icon_mad:

I hate to break it to you, but there is no way in hell an NSX-R will ever be street legal in the United States. Go visit www.nsxprime.com sometime and they will tell you how many people would love to have one (and most of them have the money to get one if it were plausible). I'm not trying to piss in your cherios. I'm just trying to give a "head's up" on the situation before your friend gets his hopes up only to have them smashed.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
what was that message about the NSX-R all about? :cry: ...

anywho. I raced him last night ( the GTR) going up to Nashville....we did a 55mph kick started in 3rd, he pulled 3 cars on me by 145mph. I have about 20+ people that witnessed it. :naughty:

I also got some video of it cruising, the cameraman in my dads car ( mk3_300) was not the best in the world LMAO :biglaugh:

enjoy.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Stopped to fill up on some gas before the 30 minute cruise to Nashvegas.
The Asian girl in the pink beside the GTR at the pump is the owners g/f....she nearly ran into him in her mini van in a fit of rage about the car in the meeting area parking lot.....she does not like the car becuase it is gaining SO MUCH attention.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
In Nashville downtown a 1jz mk3 showed up with the rarest HKS exhaust! The dual exhaust...He lives in my city and he has owned his mk3 for 13 years! He did the 1jz swap over 3 years ago and is not on any forums anywhere.......weird little charector as well!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
More of the 1jz, and my friend Chris Moody's Mk4. He laid down 493whp on pump gas yesterday morning I believe on a mild tune. He has a custom 3 speed slap stick transmission....it tops out at 141mph...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.