skool'd a camaro Z28? this morn....

murkat

LT1 camaro killer
Mar 30, 2005
nashville
So I am on my way to work... at the light a 2001? Z28 camaro pulls up beside, he revs up, me, I'm into the turns, burnin a heater. Now, sum know that my clutch is toast, and fuel cut at 15 psi if pushed.... So,.... Green light.
Bang. He goes. I saw what the fuck. Gotter up 3k> go to wot, bang fuel cut. pop in second> wot> fuel cut. were head to head, yes I caught up. Slam to third> 15 , wot, fuel cut. I'm on top. Hit fourth, feather it in with a contious supply of boost at 10 psi.... I broke his cherry. Next light. my turn off, The guy has balls to light them up and spun away as I snug to work. Too funny.
Even hitting FC 3 times, boosting to only 15 psi, and clutch slipping like a hotdog between Demi's legs, I roasted the dude. Made my day :)

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Im throwin the flag. I dont think so. Not if your hitting friggin fuel cut in every gear. Those things are fast, and it most likely wasn't stock. Now tell me your on the stock turbo.

edit: look at my sig. I got jogged-on by a new ss at the bpu level. I also hit fuel cut in that race in 2nd gear. Its not happening.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
well dude then again could have been driver crappyness. i mean i have an 87 tempo that beet a a 93 integra cus the chick slurred through the gears. and i think missed a shift.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
D34DC311 said:
nice, people with new camaros just have this attitude like they the shit.

all camaro owners are like that, my grandfather tells me stories about camroa guys talkin a lot of smack and guys whippin their ass on the strip.

clutch slipping like a hotdog between Demi's legs
thats a great analogy :rofl:

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
murkat said:
my supra is far from stock. :x:

What are your mods then?

Also, ls1s are fast. He also said he went from a dig and the camaro jumped on him. I just don't see this happening at all if he hit fuel cut in EVERY gear whle the camaro was already ahead by possibly 3 or more cars. If your shifting after fuel-cut, your not using your full rpm band.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
CtSupra said:
Im throwin the flag. I dont think so. Not if your hitting friggin fuel cut in every gear. Those things are fast, and it most likely wasn't stock. Now tell me your on the stock turbo.

edit: look at my sig. I got jogged-on by a new ss at the bpu level. I also hit fuel cut in that race in 2nd gear. Its not happening.

I raced one at a track with intake and exhaust only and had about 4 cars on him... then my dad raced in and hit rev limiter in two gears and still beat him pretty bad... I belive this guy :)

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
nice work. I stuck with a 'maro for a little bit from a dig with the black 87T back in the day...he had a fender on me, then 3rd gear hit and he walked me. They're quick.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
i believe him for 2 reasons.
1. why would he waste his time coming up with a story
2. ive been in a 98 z28 ls1 and ive been in my supra at 10 psi now he would beat me but ive been in my friends supra at 15 w/o fuel cut and i think he could take a ls1 but hey thats just my opinion......

good kill murkat...

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
I have a lt1 camaro with some mods and I love my camaro but they don't have a good top end. Mine has been stroked 396 cid with a custom cam and bolts on /afr heads. I can't wait to put a turbo.
My supra is pretty much stock.
K&N , 3" exhaust, 3" DP.

P

Pokey

hmmm, talking about what weve been in,

2001 formula firebird supercharged with exhaust and drag radials, it ran a 21.1 at 118
94 6sp tt mk4 that ran a 12.3 at 115 that was fun
i havent been in it but i played around with it, it was a single 1jz makin about 540whp and that thing was insane, i think he ran a 12.3 at 124

i think thats it so far

but i believe ya man

oldschool85

1fstmk2
Mar 30, 2005
Denver, PA
i believe him. @ 12lbs of boost in my 7m powered mk2 i totally ate up a camaro from a 40 roll. It was really pathetic, as I thought they had a little more power.

Charlie

L

lanky189

??supra said:
all camaro owners are like that, my grandfather tells me stories about camroa guys talkin a lot of smack and guys whippin their ass on the strip.

thats a great analogy :rofl:

ALL CAMARO owners?

every single one?

let's keep the broad generalizations to minmum fella's I'm friends with quite a few cam' owners and quite a few fox body owners who absolutely loved my supra and had much respect for it.