Similar setups to this

kemicalx

BHGBTDT
Dec 12, 2005
Geelong, Vic
CAn anyone with a similar set to this give me a rough figure of what sort of power to to expect.

Engine rebuilt 20,000kms
20 thou Ross forged pistons
O-Ring and Copper gasket install
Performance Valve springs
3” intercooler
3” exhaust
550cc injectors and a 255 walbro fuel pump
shimmed oil pump and I want to baffle the sump but it looks hard :p
EMS Dualsport (old school high end ecu with map sensor, lambda, and some axillaries)
Rebuilt CT-26

Cheers,
Ashlin.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
minus a psi its going ot be kinda hard. also people can give you a number but its going to be a bit hard due to that ecu. is it tuneable? does it change rev limit? whered ya find it?

kemicalx

BHGBTDT
Dec 12, 2005
Geelong, Vic
ahh sorry for the lack of info,

In reguards to what boost, im thinking 12psi to start with, and probally up to 14psi so long as 14psi isn't going to kill the turbo, 14psi is the limit with ct26's because they can't run efficiently after that? not because they break yer?

The ecu is laptop prgramable and also has a hand controller, rev limits can definatly be changed. Here are some screen shots of the software and the current setup/maps it has (the ems is currently hooked up to my home computer, for interest sake) AS i said it's a little old and the mapping resoultion isn't great, but it seems to have some good features. It is apparently already tuned for a 7mgte, though i only really want that so i can kick the car over once it's installed. When everything is going it'll be getting a propper tune.

Anyway, the pictures:

The general ecu setup:

Aux inputs:

Aux outputs:

Current fuel map:

Current ignition map:

And the data logging stuff:

What do you guys think?