Silly 350z's

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
So today I was minding my own business just enjoying the sun as it is also my birthday so what not a better way to start my day but to drive my Supra! Well I was in Kirkland off 124st at the light and a really nice 350z pulled up next to me with deep dish 20's, full exhaust, intake, chipped and also had cam's according the owner. They were both mid 20's and thought their 30,000 dollar sports car was unbeatable at first they were looking over laughing after I rolled down my window asked him what he had done to the car I said wow that is really cool sounds like a fast car. He asked if mine was turbo and I replied yes, he also asked if it was fast I said it was all right for a stock Supra:biglaugh:. I knew I could not keep traction in 1st and most of 2nd so I let him take off as I drove normally and once I was doing about 50 and he slowed down I asked if he was ready... He laughed and said yes... 3 honks and I let him get a start knowing I was going to walk his car bad. Any way’s after about a half a second I was a half a car length ahead and about 4 seconds I was 6 car lengths. They immediately rolled up the window’s and took a left. But just because I knew what was going to happen, and the fact that I’m kind of a dick, and they were cocky I turned my hazards on as soon as I stepped on it then threw out a peace sign.

....His car did sound nice though... :dunno:

Mod list:

BPU 1jz with fuel support mods, and a tune. Running 18psi.

Few pictures:

p1308478_1.jpg

p1308478_2.jpg

p1308478_3.jpg

p1308478_4.jpg

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Mk3runner;1308500 said:
Nice run.. I can't wait to do that in my 7m.

Just don't blow a head gasket! Its embarrassing. I had a GT4088 on my 7M with fuel supporting mods and a tune using a stock head gasket and blew it up racing a vette.

ERA;1308523 said:
Yes. G's and Z's. I love their vroom vroom.

Yeah they sound like they are making a lot of power. It's all noise though.

Mk3runner;1308527 said:
I always wanted to drive a 350z tho

I drove 2 and they are nice cars. I really like their traction control setup! Traction control was always something I wanted on my Supra.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
haha.. i like how you said "Not bad for a stock supra" Im sure they were thinking WTF!?!? afterwards..lol... oh by the way i love your wheels :) im actualy thinking about getting the same ones for my supra.