Silent_sniper's build

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
ok because it 630am here and it too early for my morning run i made a quick list of what Im gonna need for my na-t. any thing not listed here or have something that your selling thats listed here it would be a big help.
back to serching

· 1987 GTE 5spd ECU

· 1987 GTE 5spd Wiring Harness

· GTE CPS (cam position sensor)

· GTE Coil Pack

· GTE Igniter

· GTE AFM

· CT-26 Stock Turbo/Turbonetics 62-1 turbo

· GTE Exhaust Manifold/a HKS short runner cast exhaust manifold

· CT-26 O2 Housing/elbow

· Downpipe / exhaust system

· Oil Cooler

· Oil Cooler piping

· Intercooler

· Intercooler piping

· GTE O2 sensor

· GTE Fuel Pressure Relay

· GTE Boost pressure sensor

· (6) GTE 440cc injectors (1987 7M-GE fuel rail)

· BOV (blow off valve)

· Various Hoses/Clamps

· Oil filter housing

· GTE Tachometer electronics

Toyota Thermostat

· W-58(N/A) upgraded clutch

·Resurfaced Flywheel (W-58 or R154)

· ARP Head Bolts

· HKS MHG

· Toyota rubber coolant hoses

-power steering hose

Last edited:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
ok now correct me if im wrong here im aiming for 300ish whp

so im also gonna need
- 550cc injectors
- upgraded ic?
-flexlite electric fan

now im kinda confused on one part as far as i can tell i need both a waste gate and a Blowoff valve right?

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
for a na-t you dont need much to hit 300rwhp.. i did that on my na-t with stock ct26 upraded ic with hard pipes, 3" exhuast, maft (i have mine for sale, pm me), stock injectors and gte electronics. i also have a ecu fs and some other little thigs left over from my 7m sale.

btw i think i have the
ecu (pre 89 yellow connector) + harness, its a bit hacked but usable (afm harness was cut off since the maft doesnt need it, i'll throw it into the bundle for free if you buy it. i kept almost all the connectors i choped off. i think i also chopped off the water temp sensor and some others around that area because i ran aftermarket guages and there was no need to have the extras. it also has the knock sensor rewire, just needs a KS plug because it got pulled off when i pulled the motor...)
ignitor
coil packs
maft with your choice of 3" or 3.5" gm sensor
02 sensor
turbo fpr
440 injectors
turbo tac electronics (i might have this)
and some misc stuff i can sell for really cheap. i just want to get rid of it and it would be nice to get rid of it all at once you know. just pm me if you interested and i'll get you more info.

all stuff was taken off my working na-t about 3 months ago...

Last edited:

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
silent_sniper;1363317 said:
ok now correct me if im wrong here im aiming for 300ish whp

so im also gonna need
- 550cc injectors
- upgraded ic?
-flexlite electric fan

now im kinda confused on one part as far as i can tell i need both a waste gate and a Blowoff valve right?

no ned for a efan, just use mechanical, and also get a DM IC. also you do not need a external wastegate if your running a stock ct 26. most ct-26's will come with a wastegate actuator if thats what you mean. You will also need a bypass valve or a blow off that recirc's. (unless you run maft in blow thru) don't forget to make sure u got a turbo fpr. i beleive if you have a 88 or older the fpr is the same in both na and turbo models. it only matters for 89+ check part numbers to confirm. good luck!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Ok guys here goes this is what i plan to do in the next 4 weeks
first take car apart right down to the block so i can take the head and block in to a shop to the them machined.
Then im throing on a MHG prob from hks. Once thats all done and everythings semi back together im going with a Turbonetics 62-1 turbo, a HKS short runner cast exhaust manifold, stock IC, maft, i also have a prosport wideband as well from justingota1j is what i have so far now was only aiming for 300-350 but that was with the stock turbo with this one im sure could go alot hight but i really dont want to just yet.

Now im still kinda getting stuff together looking up parts and what i need to run this set up but im gonna need a boost controller for sure. BOV, im gonna try and make my own IC piping and try out my welding skills :p as well as my own exashat but we will see how that goes.

Now i know that the w58 wont hold much more then that for too long so a r154 is in the near future but thats after im done leave and back on at work. as well as a much better cluch but im gonna be babying it till then.

can u fine gentlemen and gentle women think of anything else i may need?

Edit: not inclued in the list at the top of this page

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
JustinGotA1j;1365380 said:
Dont forget! You also need to pick up a new flux capacitor since yours doesn't flux anymore.

oh yes of course how could i have forgoten:aigo::slap::asshole::squint:
so your down for beeing at my house friday sat and sunday to get this thing apart :D already got someparts coming in man this is gonna be good :D

Last edited:

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
btw for your power goals i think the w58 is fine... mine lasted thru 5 road races at 340 tq. its going into my 1uztt build as well its all about how you drive. if you decide you want to do burnouts all the time then you may need the turbo trans

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
doing pretty good so far this is all i have left to find or make

· Downpipe / exhaust system

· Oil Cooler

· Oil Cooler piping

· GTE CPS (cam position sensor)

· GTE AFM

· GTE Boost pressure sensor

· Oil filter housing

· GTE Tachometer electronics

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
So after another sleepless night im coming home to BC for my last big leave block before afghanistan and im reatredly exited to start work on my car bright and early sat morning.

but i do have a few las things i wanna clear up

1) take everything in regards to the head off
2)once heads off i bring the whole head to a machin shop to get it plaind
3)get the measument of how much matiral they removed
4) do the math to figure out what size MHG i need
5)clean up block. get block lapped or machined
6) put back together
7) add trubo and supportin mods :)

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
started taking intake and what not off taking here slow gonna start to crack down and get stuff done tommorow
just a pic of what it looking like as of yesterday (took off y pipe and alternator today)

p1368005_1.jpg

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
got every thing off down to the vale covers ill grab pis as soon as my camras charged. just came inside to update and grab a beer.

p1368593_1.jpg

p1368593_2.jpg

p1368593_3.jpg

p1368593_4.jpg

p1368593_5.jpg

p1368593_6.jpg

Last edited:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
so hears the deal got 11 outta the 12 head bolts crack and read to take out exept one that is stipeded behond repair does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

Mk3Tmoney

Apr 7, 2009
Alberta
Polishing them looks wayyy better. yeah i took my back seats out and put in quite a light wooden box but takes up the whole space of where the seats were. Take a look!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
so I got an idea last night when I was drinking. Could i not take and 11mm tap and tap out the center of the 10mm now round hex key hole then thread a bolt in to the hole and get it out that way?

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
got my prosport wide band gauge installed looks good. Other add ons incluse the TRD shift nob i got for 30 bucks from toyota about a months ago and the wheels i got from my buddie Justingota1j about a year ago. hopefully will have some more things to add in the next 2 weeks may or may not need a new motor depending if i can get that last head bolt off

p1369561_1.jpg

p1369561_2.jpg

p1369561_3.jpg

p1369561_4.jpg

p1369561_5.jpg

p1369561_6.jpg

Last edited: