signal flasher location. Please help

Project-X

Jan 4, 2008
Toronto
hello,

my signals stopped working awhile ago before i took the car off the road and pulled the engine. I recently got it running again now I have to deal with this problem. I checked the fuse for the signals and the switch on the steering column, all the bulbs are fine. My hazards work, headlights and brake lights all work just the signals do not so I figured it was the signal flasher a 3 prong fuse or relay unit.

However I do not know the location of this does anyone know where it is?? I checked the TSRM but it does not show me the location of the flasher unit unless I am missing it.

Please help me!

Project-X

Jan 4, 2008
Toronto
i found the flasher relay, the hazards make it come on and off, is it possible that it is just faulty and the signals are not working? or is it something else?

89supracrazy

Oct 31, 2009
wise
Mine did the same thing. The flasher relay is located in left kick panel all the way against the firewall. It is a black square relay above the round relays. It is kinda hard to see but you will find it. I took the relay apart a sprayed it with electrical cleaner and I have not had a problem since. I mean just spray the tips and thats it. I thought it was one of the round relays but it wasn't.

Project-X

Jan 4, 2008
Toronto
Thanks for the tip I will check the wiring , try cleaning or replacing the flasher and check the connections to the combo switch should work