p1294809_2.jpg

p1294809_3.jpg

p1294809_4.jpg

closetnerd

35% Biotic
Feb 15, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
ForcedTorque;1284303 said:
Welcome James! Nice car you got there. Next after the 7MGTE, please get rid of the saw blades. I know, that's mean, but I couldn't resist. Again...Welcome.

Thanks guys! Yeah, hate the oem wheels, wtf were they thinking?

Can't seem to find any cheap 5-6 spoke rims around here locally.

Can't hate on the stock wheels with a car lacking color coordination can you? Isn't that in a rule book somewhere??

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I started in a playful manner. I understood your follow up to be that way as well, hence I said it wouldn't take you long to fit in. Your latest comment seems to be changing the tone. I refuse to go that way with you. I know we will meet sooner or later, if you make it to any of the meets around, and I don't need to make any enemies. I'll just repeat, "Nice car you have there".

closetnerd

35% Biotic
Feb 15, 2009
ForcedTorque;1295118 said:
I started in a playful manner. I understood your follow up to be that way as well, hence I said it wouldn't take you long to fit in. Your latest comment seems to be changing the tone. I refuse to go that way with you. I know we will meet sooner or later, if you make it to any of the meets around, and I don't need to make any enemies. I'll just repeat, "Nice car you have there".

You make enemies on forums, and take it to outside the forums?

Is that what I'm reading?

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
well am down to one supra my 88 n/a. its back to being the d.d. the 85 found a good home. i think he also said he owns a 83, and the turbo parts went to a mkIII owner. other then that i need a front noise cone, and install some interior parts. its three diff shades of black.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to all the new members. To the new members, we are all friends and we don't argue or get into pissing contests on the forums. It's hard to read between the lines on here and it's also hard to know in what tone something was typed.
Closetnerd, Scott is one of the coolest guys on here and was kidding around with you. Hopefully, you're doing the same. He had no malicious intent with any of his posts and was only playfully jabbing at you. Let's keep it cordial so when we do have some get togethers, it's all in good fun and there won't be any drama. Again, welcome to Supramania and we all hope to meet you at a meet this spring sometime. Thanks, Jay

closetnerd

35% Biotic
Feb 15, 2009
suprahero;1295813 said:
Welcome to all the new members. To the new members, we are all friends and we don't argue or get into pissing contests on the forums. It's hard to read between the lines on here and it's also hard to know in what tone something was typed.
Closetnerd, Scott is one of the coolest guys on here and was kidding around with you. Hopefully, you're doing the same. He had no malicious intent with any of his posts and was only playfully jabbing at you. Let's keep it cordial so when we do have some get togethers, it's all in good fun and there won't be any drama. Again, welcome to Supramania and we all hope to meet you at a meet this spring sometime. Thanks, Jay

Thank you, glad to hear. I'm glad the community can display more maturity than what "forced torque" has lately.

The site is abundant in useful threads and provides a great sum of information.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
closetnerd;1296528 said:
Thank you, glad to hear. I'm glad the community can display more maturity than what "forced torque" has lately.

The site is abundant in useful threads and provides a great sum of information.

Forced Torque is Scott, the one that I was referring too. I don't think he was doing anything but playing and hopefully all is well. He's actually almost as mature as I am, if not even more mature, and by that I mean I'm 38 years young and he's got to be very close to me if not leading.........:evil2:

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
suprahero;1297487 said:
Forced Torque is Scott, the one that I was referring too. I don't think he was doing anything but playing and hopefully all is well. He's actually almost as mature as I am, if not even more mature, and by that I mean I'm 38 years young and he's got to be very close to me if not leading.........:evil2:

Then you hit your mid-life crisis and all maturity goes right out the window or targa top lol........

Old enough to know better
Young enough to still do it
Dumb enough to get caught
Wise enough to get away with it

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
Hey guys, i took the supra down to Steele last nite and was just wondering if any of you guys happened to be out there and didnt get to talk to me? That place was freaking packed! it was rediculious really i sat in line for 3 hrs for just two runs. id love to go back just not when theres that many people!