Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Slow TT;1272536 said:
thanks guys. It really isn't that clean in person lol. the pics make the paint look mint. It really needs a paint job, and that's what i do for a living so it will be getting painted here soon.

:bsflag:

He parked close to where they pull the cars out of the paint booth one day. Is the paint still wet? No Does it look as good as the pictures make it look? Yes it does!

I stopped by the shop just after he got it. My jaw dropped for a bit before the airspace radar alerted him that someone was close. He came out and pointed out a flaw or two, but I doubt he'd be painting this beauty if he didn't work in a body shop.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
I'm up for any Tuscaloosa meets. Last time I heard on ARS they were trying to get something going after spring break. I'm still replacing parts on my money-pit and I'm afraid if my car goes beyond the city limits it will break down. I replaced the power steering high pressure hose only to blow the seals in the rack.

Somehow the car knows I have money in the bank and it wants me to spend it all on repairs. And I thought my last high maintenance g/f was expensive.....

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
One of the great things about owning a 20+ year old car .My car is nearly new ,I have replaced everthing ,motor, trans,clutch,clutch master and slave, power steering rack,tierod ends ,wheel bearings,tems shocks, radiator,carpet ,dash,doorpanels,seats,targa seals,fp,exhaust,brake calipers,windshield,the list goes on and on.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
i got some free 7m n/a parts that have to go real soon. i got 3 to 4 7m heads with no cams, and a few other n/a parts. let me know before i scrap them.

Slow TT

Nov 4, 2008
Mobile, AL
any of you guys interested in some stock MKIV chrome TT wheels with tires for $450 picked up. The chrome is in rough shape but the tires are practically brand new except for one. It has inner camber ware. Here are some pics. 255/40/17 and 235/45/17. I planned on sand blasting them and painting them bright silver or black/polished lip. If i do that, the price will go to $575
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

closetnerd

35% Biotic
Feb 15, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Name: James
Year of car: 1989 Targa
Contact info: PM
City you live in: Huntsville
Hobbies: Information Systems, cars
Upgrades to your car: going from auto n/a to fully rebuilt 7mgte (in the works)

So far the car's chopped springs were replaced with eibachs and new electrical fans were put in. 7mgte visits the engine shop next week for some cleaning.

l_c28f400ea1334210a0a16d2370be1e17.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome James. Glad to have another MKIII guy here kinda locally. You're about an hour and a half north of me., Jay

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
Hey whats up bubba,not much going on here , I've had my car sitting for a while debating if should install my single setup. It seems my wife always has something planned for me on the weekend. Along with softball practice and other things . My wife and kids are going to the beach this weekend . I might try to do it then.Anyone want to help?:1zhelp::biglaugh:

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Ah yes... Spring time. When all of us Supra owners feel the need to work on our cars the strongest. I've been cleaning the interior of my car. Stained is not one of the carpet and seat colors that came in a Supra.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
We got to get another meet together.

And yes...tis me...posting on SM? Whaaaatttt??? (For Jay and Pat)