Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hate to see you have to get rid of them. That's a great deal for all of the stuff you're selling with it. Unfortunately, the economy isn't allowing for any more projects. I really want a good MKII, but I'm scared to spend any money on another money pit.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
i had to bail on my supra i had to get some money up for some tickets i had so i got a some cash and 94 nissan d21 with a 4.3 chevy motor.
sm_photo_missing.jpg
i got a pair of auto trans and a some other little stuff a ct-26 and two intercoolers if any one wants them

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Sorry to hear about the supra. Maybe you'll find another one soon to play with. How much stuff do you have left over? My motor sounds like it's on it's way out and I'm thinking about going NA-T

holdbrooks

Aug 24, 2006
Alaslama
labrat469;1269214 said:
Sorry to hear about the supra. Maybe you'll find another one soon to play with. How much stuff do you have left over? My motor sounds like it's on it's way out and I'm thinking about going NA-T

I got everything you need seem my for sale post.

Slow TT

Nov 4, 2008
Mobile, AL
Not sure if I have introduced myself on here or not, but my name is Richard. I am from Mobile, AL. I drive a 93.5 TT supra. Right now it's down getting a built engine. The one currently in the car has a very slight rod knock. The car has basic mods like. eibach springs, RMM wing, cut MVP front lip, painted headlights, 18" ruff racing wheels, greddy 3 row, FMIC, donwpipe, gt spec catback and etc. My plans were to do the 6 speed swap here soon but my engine failed so I had to dip into my 6 speed funds. So for the time being I would really like to do a R154 swap. The auto is killing me lol. so if any of you guys have an r154 parts laying around let me know. Mainly looking for, R154, 1jz flywheel and bell housing, aftermarket clutch for R154, and MKIV pedal assembly

joeBPUsupra

Oct 6, 2008
fayetteville, nc
Slow TT;1271657 said:
Not sure if I have introduced myself on here or not, but my name is Richard. I am from Mobile, AL. I drive a 93.5 TT supra. Right now it's down getting a built engine. The one currently in the car has a very slight rod knock. The car has basic mods like. eibach springs, RMM wing, cut MVP front lip, painted headlights, 18" ruff racing wheels, greddy 3 row, FMIC, donwpipe, gt spec catback and etc. My plans were to do the 6 speed swap here soon but my engine failed so I had to dip into my 6 speed funds. So for the time being I would really like to do a R154 swap. The auto is killing me lol. so if any of you guys have an r154 parts laying around let me know. Mainly looking for, R154, 1jz flywheel and bell housing, aftermarket clutch for R154, and MKIV pedal assembly

are you lownismo?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Slow TT;1271657 said:

Welcome Richard!

:ttiwwp:

Pictures of the Supra and pictures of the beautiful 240 would both be appreciated in here.

joeBPUsupra;1271677 said:
are you lownismo?

You are correct sir!

Slow TT

Nov 4, 2008
Mobile, AL
thanks guys. It really isn't that clean in person lol. the pics make the paint look mint. It really needs a paint job, and that's what i do for a living so it will be getting painted here soon.